Terms | Conditions
Terms & Conditions Fab Designer Boutique
The term ‘Fab Designer Boutique’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company VAT number is GB 132941622 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Price Of Goods
- The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed.
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered (whether this by our error or an error by any third party), we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods at the price or specification stated in the order, we will where possible notify you of any changes and where the Goods ordered are not available we may offer you substitute goods whereby you will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new price and/or specification. You are not obliged to accept any substitute Goods and will be entitled to receive a full refund if you confirm that the substitute Goods are not acceptable.
- The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax (at the rate from time to time in force). Any packaging or delivery costs for which you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
- We cannot guarantee that colours on the website are fully equivalent to the products actual colours. This depends partly on the colour settings of your computer and monitor.
- You shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for collection or delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with a revised date. We shall not be liable for any loss you incur, whether financial or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet the estimated date. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed in writing by us. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice.
- If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, and we are accordingly liable to you, our liability shall be limited to the excess (if any) of the cost to you (in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered over the price of the Goods.
- We reserve the right to deliver your first order of Goods to the cardholder’s registered address, regardless of any alternative address that you may provide to us. Thereafter, we may attempt to deliver Goods to any such alternative address, but this will be at our discretion and we shall not be responsible to you provided we deliver the Goods to either the cardholder’s registered address or any alternative address. In the event we fail to deliver the Goods to the cardholder’s registered address or any such alternative address within 90 days’ or following 3 attempts by us (whichever is earlier) due to reason(s) reasonably considered to be your fault than we may in our discretion refund the sum paid to us by you and cancel the Contract.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery then we reserve the right to store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage or subsequent delivery charges which we may incur.
- We shall not be liable for delayed delivery times due to packages being inspected by customs.
Warranties and Liability
- In the unlikely event that the Goods are faulty, please let us know as soon as possible after delivery and within 14 days of purchase. We will then ask you to return the Goods to us at our cost and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will either: (a) provide you with a full or partial refund; (b) replace the Goods; or (c) repair the Goods.
- If we deem that the fault is due to fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, or negligence by you or any third party, we will not replace, repair or refund the item.
Your Right to Cancel
- If, for any reason you are unhappy with the Goods, you have the right to cancel your order at any time within 14 working days from the day after the day on which the Goods were received.
- If you wish to cancel after the Goods are dispatched, please contact us as soon as you have received the goods, indicating whether you require an exchange or refund as soon as possible. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we have a right of action against you for compensation. Please refer to our Returns policy.
- We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
- War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party)
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Delays with delivery due to adverse weather conditions.